Experienced North Carolina Estate Planning Attorney Helps You Accomplish Your Goals
Huntersville lawyer aids in securing your family’s future
Based in Huntersville, Lake Norman Wealth Counsel provides comprehensive estate planning services to clients throughout North Carolina. Led by attorney Andrew Sabourin, we help clients develop plans that help to ensure that their hard-earned assets are distributed according to their wishes. We take our time with you, talk about issues from many different angles and create plans that accomplish important goals, whether it’s keeping a business in the family, protecting your children’s futures or simply making sure your loved ones are taken care of.
Why our law firm stands out
People often choose us from among the many estate planning lawyers in North Carolina because of our:
- Specific focus — We focus exclusively on helping clients with estate planning matters. By concentrating on this single area of law, we have developed deep and broad knowledge to apply to every client need.
- One-on-one attention — Because we’re a small firm, we are able to give each client the personal attention they deserve.
- Commitment to the community — We love being part of this community. It is truly a privilege to be trusted by the people of this area, and we work to re-earn that trust every day.
These are just a few of the traits that help Lake Norman Wealth Counsel stand out. We’re ready to demonstrate how we can put them to work in your matter.
Our estate planning services
We have extensive experience guiding clients through virtually every legal issue related to:
- Estate planning, wills and trusts — Wills and trusts are the foundation of many estate plans. We can draft these documents for you, or help you modify existing ones. Our estate planning, tax planning and family wealth transfer services are suited for people of all ages and income levels.
- Durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney and living wills — If a time comes when you are unable to make medical or financial decisions for yourself, you’ll want to be sure your wishes are understood. Powers of attorney, HIPAA compliant medical authorizations and living wills are very useful tools in accomplishing this goal.
- Guardianship and conservatorship planning — We can help you set up a guardianship or conservatorship within your estate plan. These processes allow you to choose a trusted person to take care of your children in the event of your incapacitation or death or to provide for an elderly or disabled relative unable to manage their affairs.
All of these trust and estate services are provided with the utmost care and respect for you and your family. You can feel comfortable discussing any of these sensitive topics with our firm.
Get a free initial consultation with a Huntersville estate lawyer
Lake Norman Wealth Counsel in Huntersville, North Carolina can help you create a will, set up a trust or an advance estate plan. Schedule your free consultation by calling 704-727-2026 or contact us online.